• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is better?

Which one is better between these characters?

• Total voters

REbwompguy

wesker hands down..super human strenght,speed,agility..need i say more? plus i couldn't choose between chris and leon

Scytherene

Wesker, Chris, then Leon.

I choose Wesker as my favorite because of his superior combat and cunning. Also, he is one of the most deceitful and traitorous characters in any game, which adds on to his extraordinary character. Chris is almost equal to Wesker (as good guy vs. bad guy) IMO, but lacks the finesse Wesker possesses. Leon has lost my respect throughout the series, as he becomes more of a whiny, self-absorbed character.

Dru

Queen
I would go with either Leon or Wesker.

I disliked Leon in RE2, RE4, and Degeneration, but I loved the way he was written in Darkside Chronicles. In that game, he is a well developed, interesting character with a likable personality.

I liked Wesker in RE0, RE1 (both the original and REmake), and Code: Veronica/Code: Veronica X. Beyond that, he gets on my nerves. I hate how Capcom had him go from being a selfish, power-hungry character with a Machiavellian philosophy to a typical raving mad man who wants to re-create the world based on a eugenic principle with him as its ruler.

As for Chris, I have never liked him, since he is a boring character devoid of a personality.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
It was a tuff choice between Wesker and Leon but i chose Leon mostly because i love his overal character after RE2

Kaylee

Alice: "Any last words?"
Chris Redfield of course. He's a great character!

I like Leon and Wesker, but Chris is better, to me at least xD

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i lost by 2 votes, i like chris better, but leon is still cool.

Timberwolf27X

Leon. I didn't like Chris' character until RE5. Wesker is indeed one awesome villain, plus with all his powers, which is another reason I like him as the villain!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Really...i think Chris's charater sort of dropped off in RE5...he seemed more focused on the mission than the well being of his partner...granted his partner was LAME...but even so...

hellgirl223

Oh wow xD
i cant choose really, the first character i really liked was leon, and then i liked chris, but then i liked wesker over him xD so my order is 1st. leon, 2nd, wesker, and 3rd. chris :p

this is however, a matter of my opinion

as of who is 'better' than the other, i really cant choose because theyre all good in their own way :x

Top Bottom