• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Zombies - Helmet

eX29-

I asked a friend about the two missing enemies I was missing in my records section. He told me one was J'avo Bike. I'm sure I'll get that when I complete my playthrough with the secondary characters with Sherry. The other missing enemy was Zombie - Helmet. Now I looked around on google and other places but was unable to find an answer on where to find there type of zombies.

Does anyone know where these Zombie - Helmet are located during the campaign? I played the entire campaign with Leon and I'm ready to start Chapter 4 with Helena and still have not come across these zombies yet. Or are they apart of one of the mercenaries maps?

Any information on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I asked a friend about the two missing enemies I was missing in my records section. He told me one was J'avo Bike. I'm sure I'll get that when I complete my playthrough with the secondary characters with Sherry. The other missing enemy was Zombie - Helmet. Now I looked around on google and other places but was unable to find an answer on where to find there type of zombies.

Does anyone know where these Zombie - Helmet are located during the campaign? I played the entire campaign with Leon and I'm ready to start Chapter 4 with Helena and still have not come across these zombies yet. Or are they apart of one of the mercenaries maps?

Any information on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!
play through campaign of each character youll get it and also shoot some bats, rats, and roosters!
\

eX29-

I did! I beat the game with the main characters already, started with the secondary characters. I would think it would be somewhere during the Leon part of the campaign since they fight mostly zombies BUT after beating the entire game with Leon and now Helena(Chapter4) I've yet to find these types of zombies.

I already killed all of the animals at-least once. Rats, Roosters, Bats, Snake and Spiders. I only have two spots in my records/enemies section with ??? and I know when I play the start of Chapter 4 with Sherry I'll get those J'avo Bike. I just have no clue where to find Zombie - Helmet. I only played mercenaries on the original Urban-Chaos map, maybe some of these zombie type spawn on other maps?

Xi.

G-Infected Canadian Bacon
I did! I beat the game with the main characters already, started with the secondary characters. I would think it would be somewhere during the Leon part of the campaign since they fight mostly zombies BUT after beating the entire game with Leon and now Helena(Chapter4) I've yet to find these types of zombies.

I already killed all of the animals at-least once. Rats, Roosters, Bats, Snake and Spiders. I only have two spots in my records/enemies section with ??? and I know when I play the start of Chapter 4 with Sherry I'll get those J'avo Bike. I just have no clue where to find Zombie - Helmet. I only played mercenaries on the original Urban-Chaos map, maybe some of these zombie type spawn on other maps?
Try "Mining the depths", it's a long shot, but they might spawn there concerning it's in a cave and that's where it would be most likely to find zombies wearing helmets.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
The zombies with helmets are in the Catacombs on Leon's and Ada's camaigns as well as Mercenaries on the Catacombs map. Maybe its not just any type of zombie with a helmet, maybe a rare type.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
How about the weird looking things on Ada's campaign?They have helmets that look a bit like the Alien movies, but i do not know if they count

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
The Zombies - Helmet are just normal zombies with a yellow hardhat on, most likely in Leons campaign in China.

I've killed 5, and the zombie in the picture has a yellow hardhat one, keep an eye out :)

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
The Zombies - Helmet are just normal zombies with a yellow hardhat on, most likely in Leons campaign in China.

I've killed 5, and the zombie in the picture has a yellow hardhat one, keep an eye out :)
The firemen are considered the helmet zombies? hmm weird my guess was the rotten ones from the catacombs that come with knight armor and actul helmets.
If its the firemen then u can kill those on Urban Chaos.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
The firemen are considered the helmet zombies? hmm weird my guess was the rotten ones from the catacombs that come with knight armor and actul helmets.
If its the firemen then u can kill those on Urban Chaos.

It comes up that those dudes in the Catacombs are called 'Zombie Ax', with the chainmail and helmets on and stuff.

eX29-

Ok. I'm about to start Chapter 5 with Helena. I'll definitely keep an eye out for zombies with yellow hardhat.

It's also not the firemen because I have 3 S ranks on Urban Chaos and killed plenty of firemen along the way. It must be like TheVacantThrone posted, a regular zombie with a yellow hardhat on, probably just a few along the road and missed it. I'll keep an eye out when I play Chapter 5 with Helena.

EDIT; Nope! I did not find these types of zombies on Chapter 5. I'm probably going to do a little dance whenever I do find one and kill it. LOL

Top Bottom