• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised spencer mansion

Cheer

Kamen Rider
if i was living in a mansion that looks like Spencer's mansion i would through one hell of a party

Hoady

Yeah you'd need a map to get around i agree with the speakers though i would always just have loud music on so i don't feel anxious then i'd make it more appealing by putting random cool looking stuff everywhere like couches,mattresses on the floor,bars etc.Probably more of a holiday/party house you'd always need people over.

haha kitchen in the basement i'd just place heaps of fridges in all the rooms i'm certainly not going down an elevator everytime i need food.:lol:Just for the fun of it i'd probably buy heaps of cats and dogs that i keep in some parts of the house so i don't get bored when they get hungry i have a maid of course.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
As if you would want kitchen in your basement. Especially without the lift. Cud you imagine the effort u wud need for breakfast in bed haha. Running up and down

weskerfan

its not the mansion that creeps me out,its that the mansion is in the middle of dark creepy woods.

loathsbane

i would, just to add to the creepy. but wesker is right, that is the only thing that makes the mansion scary (the completely isolated location.) well... that along with the horrid monsters, but if it was an IRL situation you wouldn't have to worry about the monsters.

loathsbane

actually i lied, it's not really the location. it's what we know the mansion represents. the story behind it is the only thing that makes anything about it scary. to anyone else that isn't a fan it would just be a beautiful house with a lot of weird **** inside... like puzzles. haha

L

Lurker
At first i was like, cool a mansion with zombies. After reading the notes, it gave my dad nightmares.

alonecrow

a mansion that looks exactly like Spencer Mansion.. i would love to own one, but i'm not going to live in that place.. i love my house, thank you very much... :p

Ryan

If I had an exact replica of that Mansion and all of the surroundings around it (Aqua Ring, Residence, Woods, Underground Facility) then I would higher a director and a really good cast and make one hell of a good Resident Evil movie.

weskerfan

if i ever win the lotto<im gonna hire the best builders and stuff that are familiar with the mansion from the game,and have them build it for me.

Hoady

Thats a mad idea Ryan.

Screw that man i'd never get it built if i had the money, massive mansions are to eerie i'd get a castle.

First i'd get like 50 hot maids all they have to do is clean the castle and do whatever i ask and they can live in it then i'd create a massive army of swordsmen,axesmen and bowmen and start raiding towns and villages.I've also got the riffs from the warriors trained as ninjas living in some of my quarters, the front of my castle will have a kilometer long minefield and will constantly be guarded by a group of vikings with massive doublehanded axes and all they do is live off mead.I will have an awesome throne and create a brewery that is constantly in care by the finest brewmen in the buisness.

I will be a rich oldschool bogan all i wear in my kingdom is a pair of torn up jeans with a flano and you won't see me not holding a beer, my castle is also equipped with a massive sound system in every room and the stuff you could expect in every ridiculous party mans house.This is going to kickass.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
First i'd get like 50 hot maids all they have to do is clean the castle and do whatever i ask and they can live in it then i'd create a massive army of swordsmen,axesmen and bowmen and start raiding towns and villages.I've also got the riffs from the warriors trained as ninjas living in some of my quarters, the front of my castle will have a kilometer long minefield and will constantly be guarded by a group of vikings with massive doublehanded axes and all they do is live off mead.I will have an awesome throne and create a brewery that is constantly in care by the finest brewmen in the buisness.

I will be a rich oldschool bogan all i wear in my kingdom is a pair of torn up jeans with a flano and you won't see me not holding a beer, my castle is also equipped with a massive sound system in every room and the stuff you could expect in every ridiculous party mans house.This is going to kickass.

And the kitchen shall not be in the basement... XD

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The riffs aint the best dude The Warriors are the best. Riffs just got the numbers an thats all, bludfire!! haha but they no kung-fu an sh-t.

Haha good fantasy though.
I'll be returning to the spencer mansion as I just got a copy of theResi Remake again! woo! traded Resi0 for it.

resi1i.jpg

Aus.Zombie

yea, wonder hmm... i dont know what happened to the copy i had, my brother played it and finshed.. and it dissappeared, so i am left not to have finished it yet.. -.-

Top Bottom