• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Leaving/Returning Thread

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm back. You can start worshiping me.

What did I miss? Anything to catch up with?
Welcome back!

But what if I was worshiping you already? Should I try to worship you more? :p

You might have missed my 18th personality. Say hello to it when it shows itself some day.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Hey guys.
I can't say if anyone still remembers me, with the fact that I've been gone for almost 2 years an' all, lol. But anyway, it just struck me one day while I was looking at my ol' folder here in the computer and found an old sig I used in this forum. Pretty much got attacked by nostalgia and I was convinced to take a visit, so here I am. :)

I love what happened to the forums. A new interface that's pretty to the eyes doesn't really grow old now, doesn't it? And it seems a new moderator had been appointed, eh? Congrats Romero! Even though it may seem to be very very late. Or did it just happen recently? D:

Hope LFF is doing okay, as well as the other people whom I've met during my stay here in the forums two years ago.

Ah, I still remember when I posted my first ever fanfiction here that jumpstarted my love for writing. Might I just say, thanks for making me avoid going for science on my studies since I realized that I hate it, lol.

So this isn't exactly a "returning" post. It's more of a "how are you" kind of message I just want to relay, since I probably won't be able to visit back again in a short time. But anyway, thanks to the Residentevilnews community! A thanks I haven't said ever since I left. :)

bruno

Chief Researcher
YES! The dudes at project umbrella have finally managed to create the T-virus in real life! you must see this!
I still work with their biological sciences research group, so that's not new to me.
And Wesker has been brought back to life for the 45380th time btw.
only 500 more than the last time i checked... He's losing his will to live.

Welcome back!

But what if I was worshiping you already? Should I try to worship you more? :p
I allowed some members to rest for a couple of days. You were not included xD, so continue worshiping.
You might have missed my 18th personality. Say hello to it when it shows itself some day.
I havn't seen it yet. But I'll say something when I do.

[quote="Levan, post: 97266]
So this isn't exactly a "returning" post. It's more of a "how are you" kind of message I just want to relay, since I probably won't be able to visit back again in a short time. But anyway, thanks to the Residentevilnews community! A thanks I haven't said ever since I left. :)[/quote]
(The post is too big to quote everything)

I remember your name. Everything's great here.
I hope you enjoyed your time at REN, and I hope you will change your mind and return to us again :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Hey guys.
I can't say if anyone still remembers me, with the fact that I've been gone for almost 2 years an' all, lol. But anyway, it just struck me one day while I was looking at my ol' folder here in the computer and found an old sig I used in this forum. Pretty much got attacked by nostalgia and I was convinced to take a visit, so here I am. :)

I love what happened to the forums. A new interface that's pretty to the eyes doesn't really grow old now, doesn't it? And it seems a new moderator had been appointed, eh? Congrats Romero! Even though it may seem to be very very late. Or did it just happen recently? D:

Hope LFF is doing okay, as well as the other people whom I've met during my stay here in the forums two years ago.

Ah, I still remember when I posted my first ever fanfiction here that jumpstarted my love for writing. Might I just say, thanks for making me avoid going for science on my studies since I realized that I hate it, lol.

So this isn't exactly a "returning" post. It's more of a "how are you" kind of message I just want to relay, since I probably won't be able to visit back again in a short time. But anyway, thanks to the Residentevilnews community! A thanks I haven't said ever since I left. :)
Hi Levan, it's nice to see you again! Not only do I remember you, I remember you very well. Have you really been away two years? It doesn't feel that long, maybe because I look at old threads now and then.
I was promoted a little over a year ago, I think. The forum software changed sometime between February and April this year.

I hope you'll hang around and not disappear another two years.

KennedyShot02

Hey guys I won't be on that often for a while. I'm moving and I haven't been able to settle in and get my internet up plus I'm getting set in with my new job as well so for the next month or so I may not be on.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Hey guys, I'll be leaving for the beach in the morning and I'll be gone the week so here's to ya'll, wishing you a good and safe week. I'll be missing you.

XoXo

-Maggie.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
@Maggie
Have a nice trip! Beach sounds so lovely, I could use some warmth and sun right now. :) I have a beach not too far away but it's fall here and the beach is the last place I would go, lol. I think the Gulf of Mexico (I guess that's the area you're going to) is very nice this time of the year, earlier it was maybe too hot?

Take care, see you later hun.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
@Maggie
Have a nice trip! Beach sounds so lovely, I could use some warmth and sun right now. :) I have a beach not too far away but it's fall here and the beach is the last place I would go, lol. I think the Gulf of Mexico (I guess that's the area you're going to) is very nice this time of the year, earlier it was maybe too hot?

Take care, see you later hun.
Actually I live on the East coast so I went to a small Island located in my state. Thank you all for the wonderful wishes, I did have an amazing time. :D

Top Bottom