• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show your resident evil collection

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21244

I think there was no thread about this, so i decided to create it to share our resident evil collection

Here is mine
LtUsuMp.jpg

W5ayD7r.jpg

The collection is far from completed, some game are missing
My collection includes:
- Resident Evil director s cut (disk only) (ps1)
- resident evil 2 (ps1)
- resident evil 3 (ps1)
- resident evil code veronica x (ps2)
- resident evil 0 (wii)
- resident evil remake (wii)
- resident evil the umbrella chronicles (wii)
- resident evil the darkside chronicles (wii)
- resident evil 4 (wii)
- resident evil 4 (pc)
- resident evil 4 (ps2)
- resident evil revelations (3ds)
- resident evil mercenaries 3d (3ds)
- resident evil operation raccon city (ps3)
- biohazard revival selection (ps3)
- resident evil 5 collectors edition (ps3)
- resident evil 5 gold edition (ps3)
- resident evil 6 steelbook edition (ps3)
- resident evil revelations (ps4)
- resident evil revelations 2 (ps4)
- resident evil 2 remake lenticular edition (ps4)
- resident evil 4 (ps4)
- resident evil 6 (ps4)
- resident evil 7: biohazard (ps4)
- resident evil degeneration (blu Ray)
- resident evil damnation (blu ray)
- resident evil vendetta (blu ray)
- resident evil (blu ray)
- resident evil apocalypse (blu ray)
- resident evil extinction (blu ray)
- resident evil afterlife (blu Ray)
- resident evil retribution (blu Ray)
- resident evil code veronica book
- resident evil Marawha desire n 1, n 1, n 2
- leon s kennedy funko pop
- resident evil 5 t shirt
- resident evil 6 no hope left t shirt
- resident evil 6 tall olks plate
- resident evil 6 USB pen drive

I just buyed resident evil 2 collectors edition just waiting for it
I also have the digital version of resident evil origins collection, resident evil 5 and umbrella corps on my ps4

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
That's an impressive collection!

Unfortunately there would be no point in posting my collection, as it only consists of one single physical copy of RE2 remake. Everything else is found digitally in my PS4 library. :lol:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Well mine is definitely not as impressive... I mostly have the necessities with a few quirky items/figures.

p8LT6Sal.jpg

Look at cute wittle Chris! :p

ehYwL7ql.jpg

zUccsnNl.jpg

7eaIFH2l.jpg

Not pictured

PlayStation:
Resident Evil 1996

Resident Evil 2 (1998; found it at a garage sale!)

PS2:
RE Code Veronica X
RE Outbreak (only File 1)
RE4

Gamecube:
RE0
REemake
RE3

Movies (but who really cares about these?):
Resident Evil 2002
RE Extinction
RE Degeneration & Vendetta

Annnnd my Chris Redfield blowup doll

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

Well mine is definitely not as impressive... I mostly have the necessities with a few quirky items/figures.

p8LT6Sal.jpg

Look at cute wittle Chris! :p

ehYwL7ql.jpg

zUccsnNl.jpg

7eaIFH2l.jpg

Not pictured

PlayStation:
Resident Evil 1996

Resident Evil 2 (1998; found it at a garage sale!)

PS2:
RE Code Veronica X
RE Outbreak (only File 1)
RE4

Gamecube:
RE0
REemake
RE3

Movies (but who really cares about these?):
Resident Evil 2002
RE Extinction
RE Degeneration & Vendetta

Annnnd my Chris Redfield blowup doll
Brad: Chris use ittt, destroy the monster whit itt!!
Love that doll
Also the claire doll are beautiful, i really miss action figure in my collection

Turo602

The King of Kings
Awesome collections. Now that I have a PS2, I'd love to collect the Playstation originals. I'm still missing Outbreak File 2 on the PS2 though. I also have the Deluxe cover and Steelbook case for REmake 2, but I forgot to pull those out.

bu5sRZO.jpg

xdQijbr.jpg

I wish there was more to collect for Resident Evil other than video games. I know there's figures out there, but I could never find any I'm happy with and for the prices I see, f*ck that.

D

Deleted member 21244

Awesome collections. Now that I have a PS2, I'd love to collect the Playstation originals. I'm still missing Outbreak File 2 on the PS2 though. I also have the Deluxe cover and Steelbook case for REmake 2, but I forgot to pull those out.

bu5sRZO.jpg

xdQijbr.jpg

I wish there was more to collect for Resident Evil other than video games. I know there's figures out there, but I could never find any I'm happy with and for the prices I see, f*ck that.
Wow awesome, i love how the GameCube version of re game have the game font on it instead of the simple font like the ps1 version

Well there are also book and manga of re to collect if you are interested in them

Some figure cost to much unfortunately, i remember when the hot toys of Albert wesker came out and it was just 100 or 150 euro, i wanted to buy it but i was like nhaaa i don't want to spend so much money, i ll take that later
Some times later:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/273697227846

Fu*k me

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium

bu5sRZO.jpg

xdQijbr.jpg

Love that you have the original typo version of Revelaitons. :lol:

D

Deleted member 21244

They literally just made a typo on the cases with the first batch of the original release. So that's an original copy of Revelations that Turo has.
I pre ordered the game back at the time but my cover had the game font whit revelations written on it... Maybe the revelaitons was just on some country

Turo602

The King of Kings
Wow awesome, i love how the GameCube version of re game have the game font on it instead of the simple font like the ps1 version

Well there are also book and manga of re to collect if you are interested in them

Some figure cost to much unfortunately, i remember when the hot toys of Albert wesker came out and it was just 100 or 150 euro, i wanted to buy it but i was like nhaaa i don't want to spend so much money, i ll take that later
Some times later:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/273697227846

Fu*k me

I'm not too fussed over the books and manga. But yeah, those Hot Toys are way too overpriced, though I suppose they're a lot more rare these days. Even so, Hot Toys usually makes really good looking figures, but for some reason, I just don't think the Resident Evil ones look too great. I wasn't a fan of how pudgy some of the clothing is and the sculpts could honestly use some work. Even those Vendetta statues have questionable likenesses. Really wish someone would make some really good ones.

Love that you have the original typo version of Revelaitons. :lol:

Yeah, it used to bother me, but apparently you could have contacted Capcom about it and they would have replaced it, but I couldn't be bothered to go through all that hassle. I actually find it pretty amusing now.

I pre ordered the game back at the time but my cover had the game font whit revelations written on it... Maybe the revelaitons was just on some country

Yeah, your version seems to have the actual logo on the side. It was just text in the U.S., so someone F'd up.

D

Deleted member 21244

I'm not too fussed over the books and manga. But yeah, those Hot Toys are way too overpriced, though I suppose they're a lot more rare these days. Even so, Hot Toys usually makes really good looking figures, but for some reason, I just don't think the Resident Evil ones look too great. I wasn't a fan of how pudgy some of the clothing is and the sculpts could honestly use some work. Even those Vendetta statues have questionable likenesses. Really wish someone would make some really good ones.

Yeah, it used to bother me, but apparently you could have contacted Capcom about it and they would have replaced it, but I couldn't be bothered to go through all that hassle. I actually find it pretty amusing now.

Yeah, your version seems to have the actual logo on the side. It was just text in the U.S., so someone F'd up.
Some hot toys aren't that great like some from re 6, i only like the re 5 ones

Video game hot toys are not as good as the one from movies, even the metal gear one look a bit weird

The vendetta statue you are referring were made by kotobukya
Leon statue wasn't that bad at least in this video

Turo602

The King of Kings
Some hot toys aren't that great like some from re 6, i only like the re 5 ones

Video game hot toys are not as good as the one from movies, even the metal gear one look a bit weird

The vendetta statue you are referring were made by kotobukya
Leon statue wasn't that bad at least in this video

Yeah, that Leon looks amazing. Even the REmake 2 collector's edition one looks pretty good. Vendetta Chris on the other hand was botched. I hate that they do so many one offs though. I would love it if someone actually committed to a series of figures or statues of just the main characters.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Nice collection!

Yeah, most of the RE figures are crazy expensive. The Good Smile figure I have of Chris has doubled in price on eBay. I was already reluctant about the amount I did pay but no REgrets as there are a lot of nice little details and pieces included.

I have also been eyeing the Hot Toys RE5 figures, especially S.T.A.R.S. Chris, but the pricing is outlandish even if they have been discontinued.

Edit:
It’s a pain in the ass to switch up the systems just to play any of the older games/GameCube. I might to invest in some of the other titles that I miss playing for the PS4. I already purchased the remastered REmake and RE0 for PlayStation.
I also want to start looking for other copies of the Outbreak games. My copy of Outbreak is bugged and freezes up at certain parts with certain characters. I also have never played File 2.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Nice collection!

Yeah, most of the RE figures are crazy expensive. The Good Smile figure I have of Chris has doubled in price on eBay. I was kind of reluctant about the amount I did pay but no REgrets.

I have been sort of eyeing the Hot Toys RE5 figures, especially S.T.A.R.S. Chris, but the pricing is outlandish even if they have been discontinued

S.T.A.R.S. Chris was by far my favorite of the Hot Toys. The face sculpt was good, but they missed his five o'clock shadow and the clothes on him looked weird, but the S.T.A.R.S. uniform was a much better fit and the clean shaven face made more sense. If I recall, wasn't he like 800-1000 dollars? Sh*t is ridiculous. You'd think being Capcom's biggest franchise, they'd be on it with the merchandising.

Goddamn it, you can probably search for and find a Sonic the Hedgehog buttplug, but we can't even get some decent Resident Evil figures?

Edit:
It’s a pain in the ass to switch up the systems just to play any of the older games/GameCube. I might to invest in some of the other titles that I miss playing for the PS4. I already purchased the remastered REmake and RE0 for PlayStation.
I also want to start looking for other copies of the Outbreak games. My copy of Outbreak is bugged and freezes up at certain parts with certain characters. I also have never played File 2.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I really appreciate remasters and re-releases. It's just so much more convenient than plugging in and switching between so many consoles. Capcom is very notorious for selling you the same game 50 times, but in this day and age, you think backwards compatibility would be the standard. Unfortunately, companies like Capcom would rather sell you the same game again. Worst of all, they do it with all their current games. What about re-releasing some dinosaurs, man? Why do I need either a Gamecube, Playstation, Dreamcast, or PS3 to play some old school Resident Evil? I thought they loved our money. The MediEvil remake at least offered the original PS1 game as an unlockable, would have been nice for Capcom to do the same if they got no plans of re-releasing them.

Last edited:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
S.T.A.R.S. Chris was by far my favorite of the Hot Toys. The face sculpt was good, but they missed his five o'clock shadow and the clothes on him looked weird, but the S.T.A.R.S. uniform was a much better fit and the clean shaven face made more sense. If I recall, wasn't he like 800-1000 dollars? Sh*t is ridiculous. You'd think being Capcom's biggest franchise, they'd be on it with the merchandising.

Goddamn it, you can probably search for and find a Sonic the Hedgehog buttplug, but we can't even get some decent Resident Evil figures?

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I really appreciate remasters and re-releases. It's just so much more convenient than plugging in and switching between so many consoles. Capcom is very notorious for selling you the same game 50 times, but in this day and age, you think backwards compatibility would be the standard. Unfortunately, companies like Capcom would rather sell you the same game again. Worst of all, they do it with all their current games. What about re-releasing some dinosaurs, man? Why do I need either a Gamecube, Playstation, Dreamcast, or PS3 to play some old school Resident Evil? I thought they loved our money. The MediEvil remake at least offered the original PS1 game as an unlockable, would have been nice for Capcom to do the same if they got no plans of re-releasing them.

Right?! You would think they’d be on top of that!

I have found one for as low as $460 (but then $50 shipping lolz) and then I have seen them in the $1000 price range. I’m currently low balling (within some damn reason) and probably trolling some people. I’ll let y’all know how it goes. :biggrin:

Also, hedgehog butt plugs you say?! I’ll take 5 plz :lol: Maybe I can use them to swindle a trade for mah Hot Toyz Chris.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

Yeah, that Leon looks amazing. Even the REmake 2 collector's edition one looks pretty good. Vendetta Chris on the other hand was botched. I hate that they do so many one offs though. I would love it if someone actually committed to a series of figures or statues of just the main characters.

chris-artfx-koto-18-1-e1514288097582-450x268.jpg

Chris face here is completely off, wtf?

Yeah capcom always make Re releas, the only re release i like are dmc 4 and dmc, because they offer new content that did make me want to buy the game

But resident evil 4, 5,6 are pretty much the same but whit 1080p and 60 fps

This re release are just good for people who never played the games, and for people like me who didn't want to change console to replay old title

Also its ridiculous that i buyed revelations for ps3 but i had to buy it again to play it on ps4, it's the same hd remastered, same goes for re 0, remake, and revelations 2

D

Deleted member 21244

Right?! You would think they’d be on top of that!

I have found one for as low as $460 (but then $50 shipping lolz) and then I have seen them in the $1000 price range. I’m currently low balling (within some damn reason) and probably trolling some people. I’ll let y’all know how it goes. :biggrin:

I’ll even settle for BSAA outfit Chris at a fair price but nothing close to what is listed.

Also, hedgehog butt plugs you say?! I’ll take 5 plz :lol: Maybe I can use them to swindle a trade for mah Hot Toyz Chris.
The hot toys of Chris had an original price of 100 - 150 euro when it was released, i remember because i wanted the midnight wesker one, and they have the same price

Unfortunately hot toys seems to go up in price, and now it cost 5 time it's original price on some site

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
The hot toys of Chris had an original price of 100 - 150 euro when it was released, i remember because i wanted the midnight wesker one, and they have the same price

Unfortunately hot toys seems to go up in price, and now it cost 5 time it's original price on some site
Yeah... I have $100 and a butt plug for any of them interested in selling.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings

I'm so thankful for that last sentence. :lol:

Yeah... I have $100 and a but plug for any of them interested in selling.

And if that doesn't work, tell em it's used. Girls can get away with anything these days. Bath water, vagina candles, why not used Sonic the Hedgehog butt plugs? :lol:

Top Bottom