• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show your resident evil collection

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Whelp, a bit of an update on my collection.

I ended up selling the Chris HotToyz figure. It was a bittersweet decision as a figurine collector but I did make money off the sale and it helped with my move.

With all the random luck though, our friend's new girlfriend works for this company where actors will essentially hire someone to basically be their manager for the day at big conventions. So you'll never guess who she works with every time they're in town... Friggin ROGER CRAIG SMITH.

Short story even shorter, this girl came through with asking him for a signed Chris poster addressed to me after her boyfriend listened to me gush about how he's the best Chris voice actor and yeah...

wO6VR1b.jpg

Needless to say, I fangirled the F out. Would have been cool to say I actually met him but this is still an awesome gesture and addition to my RE collection.

Turo602

The King of Kings
That's awesome and that signature is hilarious. But damn that's a shame about that Hot Toys Chris. Especially after the sacrifices that were made to get it...

Top Bottom