• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show your resident evil collection

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date

Turo602

The King of Kings
EQKyomDWkAEMhX-.jpg

Here
They are some sort of toys, they look Good XD

That is definitely not what I had in mind when I said someone should make a line of Resident Evil figures. XD They are adorable though. :lol:

D

Deleted member 21244

That is definitely not what I had in mind when I said someone should make a line of Resident Evil figures. XD They are adorable though. :lol:
Ashley: leoooon helpppp
Leon: quackkk quaaaaackkk

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Finally got around to taking some proper pictures of my Chris figure! Managed to get his pants tucked into his boots. Muscle memory from dressing Ken dolls (and my brothers' G.I. Joes) I suppose. :lol:

2U6Xqekl.jpg

DhkWtXtl.jpg

kCC7Qwhl.jpg

oknguj7l.jpg

X4LkTuHl.jpg

BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY

agfBRDkl.jpg

If you all behave yourselves, maybe I'll post pics of him in his undies. :wink:

Alexis Evanz Reider

Legendary survivor
Man i am impressed !

here what i got :

0.resident Evil 0
1.Resident Evil 1
2.Resident evil remake 1
3.Resident Evil 2 ( Orginal)
4.Resident Evil 3
5. Resident Evil 4
6.Resident Evil 5
7.Resident Evil 6
8.Resident Evil REV1
9.Resident Evil REV2

no 7, no remake 2, i dont think i can update my PC soon enough to get remake 3 either

D

Deleted member 21244

So after more than two months my resident evil 3 collector's edition finally arrived XD
And it looks amazing

The artbook and Jill statue are gorgeous
Love to see jill old stars card whit the new jill and her rpd profile

Em8l5wS.jpg

Az67vNc.jpg

0DRvjOb.jpg

I hope resident evil 8 village collectors came whit a chris redfield statue

D

Deleted member 21244

Nice new addition of Jill! She looks great.

And yeah, a Chris figure would probably tempt me into buying a collectors addition... can’t even deny that.
Especially if it's good looking as the one from leon and jill

Than I only need a claire statue to have the main character collection complete

Maybe they will leave her statue for a code Veronica x remake

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I’m so jealous of all your statues lol. It’s a shame that they are all so damn expensive, otherwise I would’ve gotten myself a Jill Valentine figurine by now.

Besides, there doesn’t seem to be any Jill figurines based on her REmake look which is my favorite version of her. Most are based on her RE3 outfit, and I’ve also found classic RE1, RE5 and of course the latest RE3make statue - but nothing from REmake... :(

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I would post pictures but this forum fights me every time I try to post one. Probably fine though because my collection is pretty average if you ask me.

I have all the live action (2 versions of the 1st one) and animated movies. I also have the original soundtrack for the first live action movie which has an unfortunate few actual Manson/Beltrami scores on it.

As for games (and I'm going by memory on this so I will probably forget something), I have:

REmake (digital)
Resident Evil 2 (ps, N64, digital)
Resident Evil 2 remake (PS4)
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (digital)
Resident Evil 3 Remake (digital)
Resident Evil 4 (ps2)
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (PS3 digital)
Resident Evil 5 (ps3, ps4)
Resident Evil 6 (ps3, ps4)
Resident Evil 7 (ps4)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (ps3, ps4)
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (ps3 digital)
Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles (ps3 digital)
Resident Evil Resistance (digital)

I used to have Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil 4 for GameCube back when Resident Evil 4 was a GameCube exclusive lol. I probably should've kept that, but life happened lol. And I also miss The Mercenaries 3D.

My only cool Collectors Edition is my Death Stranding CE. I heart it.

D

Deleted member 21244

I’m so jealous of all your statues lol. It’s a shame that they are all so damn expensive, otherwise I would’ve gotten myself a Jill Valentine figurine by now.

Besides, there doesn’t seem to be any Jill figurines based on her REmake look which is my favorite version of her. Most are based on her RE3 outfit, and I’ve also found classic RE1, RE5 and of course the latest RE3make statue - but nothing from REmake... :(
There is actually a neca jill valentine statue from the remake... It look good but her face is a bit weird
There is even a chris one, i would love to have them

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom