• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Show your resident evil collection

• Thread starter Deleted member 21244
  • Start date

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
My humble collection. (Not pictured: RE3 on PSN, RE4 HD on 360, RE4, 5 & 6 on Steam)

wKhnnEP.jpg

And my Metal Gear collection as a bonus

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
I'd actually be interested in buying that Jill figurine for RE3 remake, but sadly the Collector's Edition isn't available here in Europe...

Yeah, it used to bother me, but apparently you could have contacted Capcom about it and they would have replaced it, but I couldn't be bothered to go through all that hassle. I actually find it pretty amusing now.
Typo's are gold and might actually be worth something in the future!

D

Deleted member 21244

I'd actually be interested in buying that Jill figurine for RE3 remake, but sadly the Collector's Edition isn't available here in Europe...

Typo's are gold and might actually be worth something in the future!
The re 3 collectors is available in europe, it was announced more than a week ago

Unfortunately it's all sold out now

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
The re 3 collectors is available in europe, it was announced more than a week ago

Unfortunately it's all sold out now
Well I meant for every country in Europe that's not the UK. I live in Sweden.

There's a online store for Capcom Europe though, I've checked it out before but they don't really have anything interesting besides an Umbrella umbrella and a RPD beer glass.

D

Deleted member 21244

Well I meant for every country in Europe that's not the UK. I live in Sweden.

There's a online store for Capcom Europe though, I've checked it out before but they don't really have anything interesting besides an Umbrella umbrella and a RPD beer glass.
That suck
I hate capcom for making this exclusive collectors edition, available only for some retailer

Unfortunately I wasn't unable to buy pre order it neither because only gamestop had it in my country but i was sold out after 30 minutes

If they just put it available at every store like the last of us 2 collector's and death stranding collectors, i would have been able to pre order it

Well capcom apparently didn't want my money

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I have a follow up on HotToys Chris... I bought one... even though I didn’t pay anything near what most of them are listed for I still spent a lot. Stupid heat of the moment bidding.

Between tax returns and my bonus from work, I’ll be aight I guess.

D

Deleted member 21244

I have a follow up on HotToys Chris... I bought one... even though I didn’t pay anything near what most of them are listed for I still spent a lot. Stupid heat of the moment bidding.

Did you manage to get it than? :)

I also recently manage to preorder re 3 collectors edition at an "honest" price

Turo602

The King of Kings

Alright, then spill it. How much and how many buttplugs?

Turo602

The King of Kings
I had absolutely no idea this existed. It's going for a lot less than the Hot Toy and it's actually REmake Chris. This might be my favorite Chris figure now and I'm actually really tempted to get it, but I don't know how I feel about getting just one character from a random line of figures without the promise of more. Get your butt plugs ready @bSTAR_182.
GjMVVPc.jpg

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I had absolutely no idea this existed. It's going for a lot less than the Hot Toy and it's actually REmake Chris. This might be my favorite Chris figure now and I'm actually really tempted to get it, but I don't know how I feel about getting just one character from a random line of figures without the promise of more. Get your butt plugs ready @bSTAR_182.
GjMVVPc.jpg
I saw that one online as well! It’s a reasonably priced figure and nicely detailed too. I just slightly preferred the RE5 Chris build with the STARS uniform so I went with the HotToyz.

I wish I would have been aware of these figures back when they first released... would have been a lot cheaper.

Top Bottom