• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Wooow I'm so flabbergasted. For the 2nd time this week I've had to use evasive driving maneuvers to keep from getting into a wreck on someone else's mistake. First, a semi misjudged his turn and on the way home from work today someone failed to check their blind spot before turning into my lane right in front of me and I had to swerve into the next lane to avoid hitting them. I'm glad the other lane was empty -_-. Can people just learn how to drive or get the f*** off the road?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Wooow I'm so flabbergasted. For the 2nd time this week I've had to use evasive driving maneuvers to keep from getting into a wreck on someone else's mistake. First, a semi misjudged his turn and on the way home from work today someone failed to check their blind spot before turning into my lane right in front of me and I had to swerve into the next lane to avoid hitting them. I'm glad the other lane was empty -_-. Can people just learn how to drive or get the f*** off the road?
I'm afraid, my dear friend, you ask the impossible...

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Excited for the end of the decade parties! I am going to a Gatsby inspired dinner to celebrate bringing in the ROARING 20s!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Considering all I've done is eat and drink crap for a month... a 3.5lb gain is quite alright by me.

Ok, so if my weightloss group consultant saw me sharing an aerosol can of cream with the cat (one squirt for her, one for me - rinse and repeat) she might have a fit, but otherwise I can end this year considerably heavier than planned but nowhere near as humongous as I feared.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Logan was a hell of an experience. It is one of the best Marvel films and certainly the best X-Men film. The story, direction, acting, and art in the film are a step above most things comic book sourced. Even years later, it is a memorable experience. Glad you enjoyed it!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Logan was a hell of an experience. It is one of the best Marvel films and certainly the best X-Men film. The story, direction, acting, and art in the film are a step above most things comic book sourced. Even years later, it is a memorable experience. Glad you enjoyed it!
I was really surprised because I had heard mixed reviews about it, saying that it "fell off" in the second act but I didn't feel that way at all when I watched it. I had no problem with Logan's final fight being with a clone and, in fact, thought that was a very fitting ending for him! He was killed by the one thing he always hated and feared: himself.

Very poignant in regards to his character. I think this was Hugh Jackman's finest outing as Wolverine.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Finally get a response on Trip Advisor from the manager of a hostel I stayed at 4 weeks ago. My review included pictures of their appalling facilities - their response was "looks ok to us".

Yes mate, I'm lying through my teeth and spent time and money doctoring photos JUST to single-handedly destroy your business. And of course you "couldn't find any issues" - it's been a month since I reported them to your staff so one would EXPECT things to have been fixed by then. Like the broken shower, defunct smoke alarms and screws left on the floor.

Dude, accept the criticism and move on with your life. You got plenty of reviews from people visiting from what I can only imagine are war-torn countries saying it was a palace...

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I am currently wishing I could figure out the cause of my recent onslaught of migraines. I have always gotten them but for a while now (maybe the last year or so) I've managed to stave them off pretty well, to where I would only get a couple per month. So far this week I've had 3 x.x. I hope I'm not going back to how it used to be when I would have 2 or 3 a week, every week. :(

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Guy at work answers phone call: Hey Jude, how can I help you?

Me from two desks over: Take a sad song and make it better.

Everyone else in the office: Sighs angrily at my existence

People here don't appreciate my clever XD

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: since the android pie update last year my phone and become less and less functional. Now I've had to fork out for a new one...not the financial deficit I was wanting to get into so early in the new year, but needs must.

Top Bottom