• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

L

Lurker
I have a feeling that "grinding" is a gaming term but I'm not sure what it is. Is it when you repeatedly do something in order to get something?
Yeah. Thought you were messing around :p. It normally involves getting levels or experience in RPG's, but can mean a lot of different things.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: GOODY!! I get to be on the northeast side of Isaac! And apparently that's the side you DO NOT want to be on. Anyone else in the path of Isaac, be safe guys!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
CT: GOODY!! I get to be on the northeast side of Isaac! And apparently that's the side the you DO NOT want to be on. Anyone else in the path of Isaac, be safe guys!
Oh scheizer. My mum and I were due to fly to New York from Orlando on Monday, but by Monday 12/1pm EST, Hurricane Bitchface is gonna hit the Tampa area. So, we're flying Sunday. Joy.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Why do I only recognize 2 people!?!?! Where are all the senior members At?
Consumed by that ever daunting yet very real thing called LIFE... Am sure they've got their reasons and they are very understandable, but from what i've been told it's got a lot to do with in house '' drama/problems '' on this forum... shame really, i enjoyed their input.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Why do I only recognize 2 people!?!?! Where are all the senior members At?
Welcome back Proto! We had a parasite infestation, everyone infected is out in the forests doing the most strange and bizarre things.

but from what i've been told it's got a lot to do with in house '' drama/problems '' on this forum... shame really, i enjoyed their input.
I never noticed that, but I was away two weeks. We never used to have dramas here so I don't understand this.

LordGolbez

Ugh, so tired. Went into to work at around 4:30, got off at twelve and worked for an auctioneer, just now got home. I think I shall go and pass out on the couch.

TYLERDM94

The White Wolf
this is what im thinking
7a361a05-7462-48f1-9062-60e2a37f26c3.png

Top Bottom